Friday 26 April 2013

Final Website Design Plus live Link




Above is the final design for my website made on Photoshop. I made all the adjustments given from my feed back they included; Changing the font (getting rid of the white background)
                               Adding a Billing Box
                               Adding production company logos
I feel my website is defiantly more conventional and successful since the changes. One conventional element I chose not to include however in my website was the tag line. You usually see a films tag lines on their website and poster but I tried to fit it in here but thought it overcrowded the website and couldn't find a correct position for it with out unbalancing everything else.

Below is a link to my live website page:

THE DARK ROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment